FAMILY & NEWBORN PREP GUIDE TEMPLATE
Thank you for your purchase!
To get your template, just click the button below and it’ll be copied to your Canva account.
If you don’t have a Canva account, click here to create a free account.
Watch the video below to learn how to quickly create your prep guide.
The video walkthrough was made using the Minimalist Template, but the process is the same for both.
Images to prepare for your template:
- (1) Self Portrait
- (2) Pet Images for Minimalist (3) for Boho
- (40-50) Pictures from your portfolio, pictures of fabrics you love, outfits you recommend
- (6-7) Product Pictures
- (9) Outfit images you recommend for newborns (look at shops you like online for inspiration. You can screen shot those images and link back to the shops in your guide (I explain this in the video).
4. Rename one of the files “MASTER COPY” so you remember not to modify the original file
5. Click on the copy you made to edit the file
6. Upload your images, logo, and brand elements (Client pictures, clothing images, images with pets, self portraits or branding images, product pictures)
7. Choose a cover page design from the 3 available and delete the other 2 cover options
8. Replace all the placeholder images with your images
9. Update the “After Your Session” page text
10. Reread the full guide to make sure everything is perfect
11. Export PDF!
*Please don’t share this with anyone who has not purchased the template.